Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.949 SEK / MAD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 55% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,611 kr (16,455 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in N'Djamena costs 1,500 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 2 hours ago)