Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 981 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00745 SEK / KRW
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 31,795 kr (₩4,265,055) in Seoul.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)