Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00062 SEK / IDR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 46% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,576 kr (Rp 31,650,654) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)