Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06812 SEK / PKR *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 51% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,098 kr (₨236,297) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)