Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08008 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 35,886 kr (¥448,112) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)