Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07980 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 39,866 kr (¥499,577) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)