Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,345 prices entered by 614 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.503 SEK / BRL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 29,661 kr (R$ 11,849) in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (about 2 hours ago)