Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.400 SEK / BRL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,309 kr (R$ 7,629) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)