Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.425 SEK / BRL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 26,874 kr (R$ 11,081) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)