Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.406 SEK / BRL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 26,777 kr (R$ 11,129) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 3 hours ago)