Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 805 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16704 SEK / DOP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 38% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,879 kr (RD$ 119,011) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)