Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,483 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18070 SEK / DOP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 33% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 24,194 kr (RD$ 133,892) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Missouri costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 10,000元 (about 2 hours ago)