Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.974 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 24,451 kr (€2,451) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)