Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.242 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 25,002 kr (€2,441) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 2 hours ago)