Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00293 SEK / COP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,201 kr (COL$6,563,455) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)