Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,057 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01345 SEK / CLP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 29,902 kr (CH$2,222,924) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)