Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.267 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 26,875 kr (€2,618) in Santander.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)