Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30805 SEK / ARS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 24,103 kr (ARS $78,244) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)