Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.320 SEK / BOB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 36% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 21,611 kr ($b16,375) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)