Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.265 SEK / BOB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 38% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 21,772 kr ($b17,205) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)