Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.160 SEK / BOB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 44% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,014 kr ($b15,525) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)