Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.210 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 46,943 kr ($5,097) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)