Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.263 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 48,803 kr ($5,268) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,211 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (about 2 hours ago)