Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.170 SEK / CUC *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 33,510 kr (3,654 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)