Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.158 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 47,428 kr ($5,179) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,150,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)