Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.698 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 38,873 kr ($4,469) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)