Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03667 SEK / YER *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 46% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,523 kr (505,136 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)