Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.229 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 30,424 kr (€2,974) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)