Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.479 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 30,948 kr (€2,953) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)