Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.960 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 41% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,140 kr ($2,530) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)