Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23875 SEK / ARS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,384 kr (ARS $81,188) in San Rafael.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (44 minutes ago)