Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30817 SEK / ARS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,924 kr (ARS $67,900) in San Rafael.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)