Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.37037 SEK / HNL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 44% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,045 kr (L 51,423) in San Pedro Sula.
Prices recently added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)