Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24550 SEK / ARS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 75% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 9,779 kr (ARS $39,833) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)