Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40929 SEK / ARS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 88% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 4,063 kr (ARS $9,926) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (40 minutes ago)