Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01353 SEK / CLP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 39% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,098 kr (CH$1,485,003) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (44 minutes ago)