Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25122 SEK / ARS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 49% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,353 kr (ARS $77,036) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benoni costs R 396,950 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £750 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santa Ana, California costs $0.94 (about 1 hour ago)