Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40929 SEK / ARS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,623 kr (ARS $40,615) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)