Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.124 SEK / TRY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,596 kr (7,341TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (40 minutes ago)