Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.865 SEK / TRY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 13,875 kr (7,439TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)