Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13726 SEK / RUB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 17,082 kr (руб 124,454) in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)