Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.313 SEK / BRL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 26,014 kr (R$ 11,248) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)