Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,165 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.180 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 35,430 kr ($3,859) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)