Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.035 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 27% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 25,698 kr ($2,844) in Salinas, Ecuador.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)