Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.115 SEK / OMR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 33% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 22,177 kr (﷼ 1,050) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Peterborough costs £33 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)