Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.297 SEK / GBP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 13% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 39,500 kr (£3,497) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)