Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.702 SEK / GBP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 13% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 44,208 kr (£3,778) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 3 hours ago)