Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.723 SEK / GBP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 16% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 39,284 kr (£3,351) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)