Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan vs Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08283 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 44,537 kr (¥537,684) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)