Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.922 SEK / MAD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 27% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 27,041 kr (29,318 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)