Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.029 SEK / LYD *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 13% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 26,909 kr (4,464 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)