Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya vs Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.479 SEK / LYD *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 7% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 36,182 kr (5,585 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)