Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.409 SEK / LYD *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 8% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 31,229 kr (4,872 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)