Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.382 SEK / PLN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 47% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,151 kr (8,039 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)