Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.913 SEK / NZD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 20% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 30,391 kr (NZ$5,139) in Rotorua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 2 hours ago)