Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.273 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 19% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 26,881 kr (€2,617) in Rostock.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (32 minutes ago)