Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.319 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 19% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 28,473 kr (€2,759) in Rostock.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (about 2 hours ago)