Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.531 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 4% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 40,667 kr (€3,862) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)