Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.142 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 54% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 55,583 kr ($6,080) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)