Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,960 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.397 SEK / BRL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 24,924 kr (R$ 10,398) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)