Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,393 prices entered by 540 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.450 SEK / BRL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 22,023 kr (R$ 8,988) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (32 minutes ago)