Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02642 SEK / KZT
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 54% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,412 kr (621,096 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)