Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.705 SEK / ZAR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 35% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 21,601 kr (R 30,645) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)