Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.223 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 12% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 28,977 kr (€2,835) in Rhodes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)