Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.177 SEK / RON
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 38% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,624 kr (10,850 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)