Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.241 SEK / RON
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 37% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,397 kr (10,439 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$860 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dortmund costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Split costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)