Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.390 SEK / PLN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 53% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,137 kr (6,751 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)