Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 SEK / MAD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 44% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,743 kr (19,259 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (30 minutes ago)