Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.698 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 42% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,827 kr ($2,280) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)